sbtpg llc tax products pe1

Tax products pe1 sbtpg llc orig university b showed a deposit into my bank account for 1288 my returns should have been Santa Barbara Tax Products Group was established in 2010 upon the sale of the Tax Products Business Unit of Santa Barbara Bank Trust SBBT 1 and was acquired by Green Dot Corporation in 2014. Ive checked with the IRS Wheres my Refund site and show no adjustments.


November 20chase

My refund was meant to be 1343.

. Thats handled by an intermediary company called SBTPG aka Tax Products Group In that circumstance the IRS sends ones Federal tax refund to ones temporary account at SBTPGs bank and SBTPG then subtracts any. General Latest Info. Federal property tax products pe1.

I e-file my nc tax refund and it was accepted by them on 03012012 at 158 pm. Heres the fun part the amount deposited into my account was 409. A deposit from Tax Products PE1 is most often a Federal refund for those people who chose the option to pay their TurboTax fees out of their Federal refund.

The direct deposit came from tax products pe1 sbtpg llc After doing a bit of looking around I tracked it back to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. TAX PRODUCTS PE1 SBTPG LLC credited and debited my return same day amount was with fee deducted as expected. Com is a website which ranked 38803rd in United States and 318192nd worldwide according to.

Tax products pe1 type sbtpg llc co tax products pe1. Missing thousands of dollars. Our mission is to provide taxpayers with best-in-class products and to help tax professionals grow their business while at all times holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards.

I got a direct deposit from TAX PRODUCTS PE3 SBTPG LLC but according to turbo tax I havent received my tax return yet. Tax products pe1 sbtpg llc orig university b showed a deposit into my bank account for 1288 my returns should have been about 500 more. Tax products pe1 sbtpg llc orig university b showed a deposit into my bank account for 1288 my returns should have been about 500 more.

TAX PRODUCTS PE1 TYPE. Missing thousands of dollars. My ipad3 isnt allowing me to install my apps.

Who do I contact regarding the Remainder of My Refund. After doing a bit of looking around i tracked it back to santa barbara. The following tax and payment deadlines are now extended until january 3 2022.

What is tax products pe1 sbtpg LLC. According to Turbotax I was getting back 3925 for federal and 1344 for state. Tax products pe1 type sbtpg llc co tax products pe1.

This bogus company took 3000 from my parents refund. The most commonly a Federal refund for those individuals who did not want to pay their TurboTax taxes out of their Federal refund is a deposit from Tax Products PE1. The state deposit shows as expected.

Cost is 4 or less for checks up to 1000 and 8 or less for checks up to 7500. Tax products pe1 sbtpg llc orig university b showed a deposit into my bank account for 1288 my returns should have been Santa Barbara Tax Products Group was established in 2010 upon the sale of the Tax Products Business Unit of Santa Barbara Bank Trust SBBT 1 and was acquired by Green Dot Corporation in 2014. I had this show up as a deposit in my checking account Ext Dep TAX PRODUCTS PE1 ORIG GREEN DOT BANK - SBTPG LLC for 122698.

Tax products pe1 Did you choose to pay any TurboTax product fees out of your Federal. My refund from federal was due to come today and 1000s short of what federal refund site says it is. Tax products pr1 sbtpg llc.

After doing a bit of looking around i tracked it back to santa barbara tax products group. As a Green Dot Company Santa Barbara Tax Products Group makes paying for tax preparation easier and provides fast access to your tax refund via convenient payment methods. What is Tax products PE1 SBTPG LLC deposit.

What was this deposit for. When i enter the app store i click updates then click update. The direct deposit came from tax products pe1 sbtpg llc.

No warning just a deposit. This is ridiculous and needs to be fixedNOW. Was only Direct Deposited 450 vs 4000 6 5 95304 Reply.

Who do I contact regarding the Remainder of My Refund. It appears this is a third party used with turbo tax and other companies to get tax refunds quicker. Heres the fun part the amount deposited into my account was 409.

The state refund does not come directly from the state and does not go through SBTPG like the Federal refund because it does not go through SBTPG like the Federal refund. Grow your business - santa barbara tax products group. Industry-leading professional income tax software for individual or business returns.

I have been filing with TurboTax for years and have NEVER received a refund from anyone but the IRS or my state entity. Instead of it a. So the federal is 269202 less than expected.

Tax products pe1 sbtpg llc deposit ach taxpr tax products pe1 sbtpg llc eff date 01 30 2015. The direct deposit came from tax products pe1 sbtpg llc After doing a bit of looking around I tracked it back to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. Tax Product PR2 SBTPG LLC.

Where is the r. My refund was meant to be 1343. I WILL NEVER USE TURBO TAX AGAIN.

My own personal taxes were refunded by the IRS and my state. The direct deposit came from tax products pe1 sbtpg llc. A deposit from Tax Products PE1 is most often a Federal refund for those people who chose the option to pay their TurboTax fees out of their Federal refundThats handled by an intermediary company called SBTPG aka Tax Products Group.

I got refund from ach credit tax products pr sbtpg llc today.


Tax Products Pe1 Sbtpg Llc The Shared Web


Tpg Makes Tax Time Easy Pay For Tax Preparation With Your Refund


Tax Products Pe1 Sbtpg Llc The Shared Web


What S The Deal With Tpg Products Sbtpg Deposits Is It For Tax Refund Or Something R Issuesresolving


Tpg Makes Tax Time Easy Pay For Tax Preparation With Your Refund


Tax Products Pe3 Sbtpg Llc

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel